• Treatment of hemorrhoids, as it is used as a disinfectant and anti-inflammatory.
• Contributes to reducing the size of swollen veins.
• Contributes to relieving the pain, which the patient suffers from.
• Helps protect tissues and arteries from inflammation.
• This drug works as a local anesthetic for the place of pain.
• It is considered emollient and enveloping the affected area, as it contributes to the passage of stool without pain.
• Some use it to remove dark circles around the eye.
Patients with increased heart rate.
Patients with hyperthyroidism.
Patients with high blood pressure.
- Patients with an enlarged prostate.
The patient who has tumors in the anal area.
When there are sores around the anal area.
If the patient has anal bleeding.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug